Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rock Stars, Homemakers and Princesses

Here's Pete giving Ethan a drum lesson on Rock Band. He was doing really well! He said he wants to be in a rock band when he grows up and he wants to call it "Rocking Out."  
Here's Elle helping me make bread.  She had to do the mixing all by herself, and of course she's only wearing underwear.  What else could we expect?

Mindy finally has everything she's been wanting since she was Elle's age and she would dress Ethan up like a princess so she would have someone to go to the ball with. Elle is happy to play a long.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! I loved hanging out with your kids last week. Elle reminded me a bit of Mindy at that age (where has the time gone?!), but she is definitely her own girl, and so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, I don't know if you'll remember me, but I found your blog through Rachel's and kept thinking to myself, how do I know Pete and Colleen? And then it hit me, Dixie College Young Adults Ward! We're Jamen and Krista Woodstock! It's so fun to see how your babies have grown, in fact, I remember when you guys came to church with your first newborn! Anyway, good luck on the iron man competition! You're amazing! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Family is so cute! cute kids, so fun I am glad you have a blog there is so much more to see in them, I love blogs!

    ReplyDelete