Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ethan's FIrst Day of School




I know it's a weird time to be starting school, but at the beginning of the school year, Ethan wasn't quite ready and I wasn't quite ready to deal with the crying that would ensue if I made him go.  It's just preschool, it should be fun.  Over the past few weeks, I've decided that he's ready to go now, so the other day I went and signed him up.  Today was his first day.  Mindy and Elle fussed over him, helping him get ready this morning, and we hurried over to the school early so he could meet his teacher.

It was kind of anticlimactic because we thought he was going to go to the morning class, but then it turned out that the morning class is full so he's going to go to the afternoon class.  By the time we got there and he saw his classroom (complete with dinosaurs!) he was really excited to go back in the afternoon!  This is a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment